4 Star Gold Award Accommodation
- Low season £420 – £540 per week
- High season £590 – £1020 per week
- Special reduced rates for long term lets out of season
For more information on prices, availability and how to book please click here
Our secluded barn is situated next to our traditional Guernsey farmhouse in a quiet lane, surrounded by fields and within easy walking distance of Cobo Bay – a popular sandy beach on the west coast of Guernsey.
The 4 star rated accommodation includes open-plan sitting room/dining area with a large feature wood-burning stove and a balcony overlooking it, which doubles as a spacious main bedroom. There is a second bedroom with a double and a single bed. The small and well-equipped kitchen has a Belfast sink, granite worktops and has all modern conveniences including dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, washing machine, ceramic hob and electric oven.
Outside an enclosed patio, small lawn and barbecue area with shared access to our Hot Tub.
- Welcome pack
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Cast iron bath and modern shower
- Own lawn, patio and BBQ area and use of larger lawn at the front – laid out as a rather bumpy croquet lawn
- Shared access to our Hot Tub
- Walking distance to the beach
- 2 bedrooms (sleeps 4)
- Own parking area in front of the barn
Our Complimentary Welcome Pack:
Guernsey butter and cheese and our own free range eggs (assuming the hens are laying)
Pasta, bacon, tomatoes onions, garlic, pasta sauce and baked beans
Tea, coffee, sugar, cereal and juice, fruit – home-grown when available
Guernsey milk and (usually home made) bread
Salt, pepper, olive oil and vinegar